WE INVITE YOU TO ATTEND OUR MORNING SERVICE, 10.30 a.m. AT THE DRIVE METHODIST CHURCH
To attend services email email@example.com or ring 01253 729849 before 9.00 p.m. on Friday.
Sunday 1st November 10.30 a.m. – Rev Stephen Heath
Please be assured we are continuing to monitor and review our arrangements for worship as transmission rates increase and restrictions change. The indications are that worship is likely to be permitted because the Government recognises that churches have introduced safe practices. Please continue to use the booking system as this will enables us to inform you very quickly of any changes that may occur.
The Drive will be live streaming the service on ‘The Drive Methodist Church, Lytham St Annes’ Facebook page and then later the video will be on YouTube on ‘The Drive Methodist’ channel.
Sunday 1st November 10.30 a.m. – Preacher Rev Stephen Heath
Sunday 8th November 10.30 a.m. – Preacher Rev. Terry Hudson
7.00 p.m. -DistrictZoom Service led by The South Fylde Circuit
Sunday 15th November 10.30 a.m. – Preacher Rev. Laurence Potter
Sunday 22nd November 10.30 a.m. – Preacher Rev. Stuart Wild
Sunday 29th November 10.30 a.m. – Preacher Rev. Stephen Heath
The deadline for booking each week is 9.00 p.m. on the preceding Friday but you can apply earlier. For Booking Procedure see below..
I appreciate there is a lot of information below, but this is to show we are compliant with Government and Church guidelines.
Anyone with Covid symptom, see FAQS, should not attend.
Everyone will be asked to have a temperature check before entering the building and to use hand sanitiser and wear a face covering on entry.
You are asked to follow the signs in church, maintain the 2m Social Distancing.
We are not able to sing during the service.
When arriving at church you will be asked to confirm your name, time of arrival and number in your household attending and sitting together.
Please email the requests to Judith at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01253 720986 and we will include them in the Service.
DEADLINE FOR REQUESTS TO ATTEND IS 9.00 P.M. FRIDAY
If you need help with this please contact: Rev Stephen Heath 01772 683 884 / 07711917955 or Judith Smith 01253 720986.
See FAQ’s Worship at The Drive, click below
- A designated email, email@example.com, has been established solely for the use of bookings. (preferred Method)
- For those without email, phone number to be used for bookings 01253 729849.
- Bookings can only be made via 1. or 2. above.
- Bookings will be on a first come first served basis. We can accommodate up to 80 people but this may vary depending on the size of households/bubbles attending.
- Booking Register will be made on the basis that each household/bubble arrive together and sit together i.e. all enter at the same time.
- A time of arrival will be given on confirmation of booking to reduce the time of queuing. Up to 15 people in a five-minute periods. (Up to 15 people attending will be involved in the delivery of the service and checked in prior to the congregation)
- Please remain seated until the end of the service.
- When booking people will be asked to provide the names of those attending and either an email address or contact phone number in compliance with the requirements of NHS Test and Trace. Contact details will be retained for 21 days.
- The names of those attending will be checked against a booking register on arrival.
- When confirming the booking, the admin team will remind people that:
a. If they have any Covid-19 Symptoms they should not attend
b. They will be required to wear a Face Covering.
c. Everyone attending will be requested to have their temperature checked before entering.
d. Entry will be through the normal entrance on Clifton Drive. A one-way system will be in place to assist with maintaining 2 metre Social Distancing at all times. Cars can park in the East Bank Road Car Park but people will need to come to the Clifton Drive entrance to enter the building.
e. There will be no singing.
f. The service is expected to last no longer than 30 mins in line with Government guidelines.
g. Toilets are for emergency use only and, although entered from the church, people will need to exit via East Bank Road and re-enter church via the Clifton Drive entrance.